Friday, January 27, 2012

Ipad 2 Vs Computer

Mine Computer or Ipad2?


I have both computers Intel and Ipad and I feel that my choice of usage is IPad . It is much better, lighter and portable. In the beginning I used to use my laptop with an Ipad but as time goes by, I realise that an Ipad is all I need to get my jobs done be it composing music, blogging, designing a website all can be done using just an Ipad2.

To be frank with you, I will not say that Intel or AMD computers are obsolete. I do use them also to final touch the things that I have done with my Ipad. I know of people using just an Ipad alone to compose music or give presentations via a computer. So cheers guys.......Ipad RULES!

Anyway it is late right now, so sleep well sleep thigh and don't let the bed bugs bite.Hugs:Daniel