Saturday, October 1, 2011

Forever young



I wish that I am in my teens again having bouts of energy and stamina to excel in things, especially music. I was trained from the Yamaha Music Academy and I was majoring in electone and minoring in piano. I really miss playing my instruments because me and my wife are kind of staying in a small apartment. Imagine bringing my electone and getting inspiration at night. That will wake the whole neighbourhood up. Anyway, my last blog was 15mg.blogspot.com and I do not take hard drugs anymore. I always put a point and tell myself not to consume drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act. All in all, I have the support of my loving wife to stop going to rave parties like in Koh samui, Thailand. I hope one day that I will be clean from every substances including cigarettes. Wish me luck guys.
love and hugs: Daniel