Wednesday, October 5, 2011

12 Ocrober 2011 will be the happiest day of my life



I had went through a whole year of supervision by the Central Narcotics Bureau Singapore for inhalent abuse and I am so happy that I could get a job in the corporate world. I know my education level is not that high but I have talents in different aspects where they need me. I know it is a rough year as which executive will employ an employee with a drug record. If I am living in United States of America it is a whole different storey. But be realistic I am now in Singpaore and there is a stigma against drug addicts especially in the corporate world.I have this fear that they may make things difficult for me as because they said that I am no MCs for 3 days. But my wife will know very well that only a moron will not report to the CNB without an Medical Certificate. I have called up my officers and they said everything will be fine. Hey guys, you can't blame me but I have been fooled many times before. So I am kinda of paranoid and insecure whether what they say is true or not. Anyway, I have finished my supervision and I am all ready to go to start a brand new career.I always have the feeling that the CNBureaus main objective is to persecute people instead of helping them. But I think I have the wrong perception. I believe the government have set up this organisation so as to rehabilitate and to get people back to society. Frankly my sister has a master's degree in occupational therapist and she is also helping others to get back into society, back to the working life. All I could say is glue has affected me so badly in the past that I think the CNB's main objective is only to persecute addicts. Wish me luck in my new life.

Afternote:5 Mins later I recived this letter from a police man.(click on the image to enlarge)