Sunday, March 6, 2011

To Those who know me


Dear readers, I am extremely happy today because I got my first certificate of my first wedding vow with my wife. As you guys might know me, I am a very impulsive person. but after all this while and months of my wife advising me, I got much better from my mental illness. It's like I just wish to say that I am so happy with the certificate and promise I will lead my life and live for my wife's sake. Things had already happen and I do not want to talk about it. To condense things I will stay strong be a man and be with my wife till I get old and die. I promise my wife also not to leave her if she is sick and swear to God that I will take good care of her. I am very fortunate to have such a very kind wife and this is an opportunity that I can't lose it. Hugs:Daniel

A PIcture of me and my wife!!!