Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tears

Intensive stress
I am now in my home remunerating about what happen. My intentions was good. Anyway In my own assessment, I am not Mad. I KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING BUT the ONLY THING IS that I DON`T KNOW that THE SWORD HAD NO license And taking it out to my parents house is a crime(silly me....fuck myself.).Ireally do not know that dong this is a crime.There is no riot or either am I having plans to meet anyone to threaten them with it. AS I said in my video.I would only use it if there are fifty people pulse pulse and have no choice but to defend myself.
After Note:I am now looking like Shit due to this.The loan sharks , gangster think!!!I do not want to hurt them if they intrude my home because they are a victim too.Anyway my intentions were good.
GOD BLESS:Daniel Jason Lim