Sunday, November 6, 2016

This is what a home grown electronic musician wrote... and I never heard from him.The Infuser

Basically music is a powerful form of art form in a sensory and audio therapy way. Looking at a painting and appreciating it is not much different from listening to a ground-breaking track and enjoying it. Its all art in different forms and by and large I enjoy music in all its diversity. But when I sit down to write music or compose a piece of my feeling torn out and made into sounds, its electronic music that I favour, and an electronic sound that has a forward moving feel to it. Be it breaks, house, techno, I try not to limit myself but as you will hear and find out, there is a signature sound to what I make.So in the meantime, hang in there guys and I WILL SEE U SOON.God Bless you richly.