Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Why all my gagets spoil all the time

I am kinda destubbed that all my gatets gets damage all the time. Like my Desktop I use spoils after a few days
Physical and the opterting system gets corputed. Even the top notch computer with the most expensive caseing got damage. Even my camara that my dad with my wife that gave me as a prestent was destroyed not using more that 134 hrs of usage. To cut things short I had my equipments replaced and hope it will not be destroyed anymore. Loy my wife's closes friend that was a secretary in Lee and Lee law corporation called me in the past talking happly. After the conversation the spar,cell phone gamage -and glitches mage that it was impossible to use!!?  She than called me or watsaap me telling me to love my wife. She somehow instigated that a person Hasis did it. I figured out that she herself was behind these mess when changing the conversation my childhood friend texted me. It happened that my friend in the music inderstery said that she want to make me a low end useless person