Saturday, December 26, 2015

Stopping phentermine

I have stopped taking phentermine for the last 1 month. Phentermine as one knows is closely related to Amphetamine "family" . It has caused me to have a rebound effect of eating more than usual. I can't blame the doctors for this as I abuse it as in I do not follow the prescription they gave me. For example, they said to take one a day. I take much more than that. I know that this is like a replacement for ADHD I feel. 

As what my parents said (I have ADHD). I know it is not a replacement for Ritalin but I am cornered by the doctors, I do not know why the doctors want me to be instituted in a mental hospital as I do not have any psychotic illness or pose a danger to the public.

Every time they said that I have borderline personality disorder but from what I view it is not an excuse to take substances to make me feel less "empty". 

I may be quite good-looking like what people say but I am not promiscuous. I know I have given threats to people but it is because of what they did.  I may have been mistakenly wrongly accused people but that is out of anger (utterly sorry). And I know that Singapore is a lawful country and what I do has its own. consequences