Thursday, December 3, 2015

The hard times


Hi just to go into the context of this video. basically I am living in a very small apartment with my wife and I do not have any space to put my music hardware. I believe in combining hardware and soft synth together to produce either ballads or ground-breaking tracks.

To be frank with you I used to be recording music on my digital Audio tape. But resort to using a hand phone to record the music I sketch out. I realize that all the best parts and the main theme of the music were taken away.Its like for me when I compose music it comes in a spur of the moment where composing music as fast as possible but with substance.
I suspect that someone is taking away the best of me even though after suffering a fractured finger that I shall not talk about it.

I believe that time is coming up and I will not emphasise on particular why this is happening. But all I can say is this is the last days. For me getting in the music industry was extremely difficult. In the beginning I still remember my mentor and boss Sunkist said that my arrangement was like shit. There was a breakthrough in my music arrangement few years ago that causes me to do ground-breaking tracks like dance. I know that I have a lot to improve if I cannot be a performer I will try to be a dee jay. That's all that I can say.

Of course, there are certain things that are mystical like when I was younger my left hand was extremely fast and now its clumsy. Thinking of my fractured finger causes me to be extremely depressed but I got to overcome this. It is just like the feeling of having a finger that is chopped off and my friend that told me to take care of my fingers is now diminished for the time being. He hit the billboard as I call him my senior I do not criticise or put down people just because they have a prison record. All I know is that they did a ground-breaking that hit the billboard and at that time I was just extremely young. Cheers guys. Wish me luck.