Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I WAS ASSAULTED





























I am facing an extremely difficult time right now caused by unforeseen circumstances. Its like I went through my whole career without any problem. Why are the doctors so unhappy with me. To be frank because I am better looking than them and they are jealous. To tell you the truth I am not promiscuous. I know some of the medical side say that I am a flirt. To be frank with you it is negative.

Everybody have their own duty to do. But they are just interfering on my job scope. Doctors are supposed to help people and not to plot and injure someone and I say the word plot. I am utterly shocked that doctors even carry grudges. I think they have this thinking that the end of the world is still a long time more. Its just like Noah's Ark being laughed upon. 

Anyway whenever someone plot something or suggest something there will be repercussions. As you know clearly doctors there are 2 Daniels.WHY...