Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I am in need of a job

I was not working for a long time already and am in very low self-esteemed state. I was comfortable in the music industry when I was young before my N.S days. But to put things short, my mum is a Tiger mum and even followed me to where I went in the school holidays saying I am go to take drugs. My closest friend was astonished when he saw that my mother followed me without my notice . I was so vacated that my mum was having the impression that I was a substance abuser...but we were just going to the library. I was working and I need my own privacy to chill out after work. I had no friends so I decided to kill myself by taking a overdose of chemicals . I dose a whole bottle of cough med one day and waited to my" D" day. Instead of feeling pain, I felt a feeling of euphoria and did not pass on.
My mum wants me to me a Doctor. I am not smart and know my limits. So if anyone will to read this DO NOT take cough med.  I am hook for live and a poly substance abuser.
AFTER NOTE: This does not imply to all people as addiction runs in the "family". Not all will be addicted. I have BPD and I feel very passionate over small things.