Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mistic.....should I attack

Hi guys I am not dead yet. Some of you may be angry with me that I am still alive ...just  joking...To be frank with you, life for me have been pretty tough this few years. Take for an example a casing that I bought that I bought that is made in Sweden was paranormally damaged by itself . I did not use the computer as it is a precious computer to me and I covered in black plastic bag to prevent dust.


I can give you an example of a paranormal incident that happen to me related to my computer like the covers of the computer is out of place and the stand of the computer broke off. The casing that is from Sweden was a brand new casing and was not touched I am very particular over this computer because I plan to use it for my music arrangement. A lot of things that happen to me that made me so called angry. But I have to behave and make sure my persona is fit enough as not to diminish my parent's reputation.


As you guys may not know I do not read the newspaper but when I saw Amos Yee also coming out of the Institute of Mental Health I was extremely shocked and distressed over his outlook. IMH is a place where nurses and doctors care for patients. I do not blame anyone. As you know he is just a young teenager and human makes mistakes. Anyway I am using a slow computer now. A AMD as good as a Pentium 4.6 GHz and my precious computer is not in good condition anymore. It is very disturbing but what can I do. But someone I saw told me this. In every obstacle I meet I will learn something. As for the paranormal incidents I shall not dwell on them as it is pointless.


All I can say is you guys have happy days ahead of you. And may God bless you richly.