Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stress

I’ve not written for a long time and I decided to sit down today with my feelings torn out and decided to do a short “note” for you guys. To be frank with you I was arrested by the Central Narcotics Bureau about a week ago. Only God knows if I am on any controlled drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act.


Life is so sad as if I know of a person who was brought in by their friends to the private high class hospitals and the doctor and nurses did not report them to the authorities even though they know they are on controlled drugs.

I know who the one that play me out is. And I will not go into the details and start to implicate anyone. Paradox yeah……

All in all I promise myself not to harass the doctors and nurses from the government hospital anymore. Anyway, good night sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite.
                                                                                                                                 Cheers Daniel.