Friday, April 6, 2012

Not being able to sleep is crazy

This is my fourth NIGHT that I could not sleep.I kept tossing and turning on bed for 5 hrs till I was so frustrated it went to score hoping that could induce dizziness.Went to IHM was told I am OK with hurting myself.I fell like hurting myself as quiting Codeine and stopping Benzodiazepine Therapy for 8to 9 years is not easy when one decided to quit,Going to the same old clinic Daily is not pleasant and Dangerous(no label on the 120ml bottle.)They will " act burr " it for sure.Before I could tell the Mo about where I obtain the codeine he mumbled something about Geylang ...blah blah girls?????extremely softly to himself. Ha!is he OK...or not.3 Min's past reading my case notes and he was very hostile towards me.Saying he will tell the CNB that I am ON Codeine.Before I could finish mouthing about the location of the clinic for fear of the Officers he change the topic ineptly and say not being able to sleep is normal. even 3 nights and 4 days.I remained him as codeine slurp contain promethezine etc....... and stoping it would affect on my brain chemistry.I ask why I was not given Benzos....he just ask me to get out or the will call the Cops. not the cicso officers.I went home feeling very sad(not even realising I have only 30 dollars left bucause the consultion is SGD$80 Dollars pluse excluding GST as I had not clear the past Debts.(I feel a pinch in my poor heart now)Total Cost:$110 and 7 tablets of 10mg valium.