Friday, February 10, 2012

I am sorry dear dear

Dear Daniel, From Hello Kitty
I was angry with you because you didn';t tell me where you were and I was worried sick till you came home that night. Then I sat down at the coffee shop and asked you to come and told you not to walk away but you couldn't care less and left me alone. I was mad and decided to smack your face.

When I went up to the house and saw you coming down, I should have stopped but I already decided to do it. Sorry I hope your nose is not broken.

I will never do it again. Maybe next time I whack your back side ...hee hee. You have been telling everybody about it. I hope you will forgive me. I won't do it again to your precious nose.

Love you as always. I am at work now and you ask me to post. I never slime your dad. Give me a break. He is a nice kind person.

You are nice only when you don't have bpd. ALl that you wrote below are all done when you are bpd.

Wish you are normal all the time. Love you forever....

dear dear