Monday, January 23, 2012

This year's F1 race will be in Australia

I am just waiting patiently for the countdown at the top of my bog where the F1 race will be launching as I repeat in Australia this year :).As for Ipad users like me I am sorry that you guys cannot see the countdown meter because I am too lazy to program my own scripts. Anyway this can be seen when you access my blog through an Intel or AMD computer with windows explorer ect...

I am not sure whether the IMac supports this but what I know is that my friends who own iMac have changed their operating system to example Windows 7. Anyway it is about 50 days plus minus and I wish I could be there to see the race. Anyway cheers guys if you guys have the opportunity to be there. By the way you may want to bring your ear plug for your wife or girlfriend because it is extremely loud having gone through the night race in Singapore.