Saturday, January 14, 2012

Does all the Medication act the same?

APOTEX Generic Valium 10mg.
I've been taking medications for quite some time for my borderline personality disorder (to condense it it is always the feeling of emptiness and the fear of being abandoned). Anyway, I have a lot of thoughts about the different kinds of medications be it psychotropic or for other legitimate use I found out that there is no standard so-called "ISO" quality control for the medication. Take for example valium the generic name diazepam comes in different brands and sizes. Even a kid will know that binders such as corn starch etc... lol. I just don't want to go into the "details" has different time onset (onset means time for the chemical to be absorbed into the stomach lining and the drug to take effect).I have seen valium that is extremely small and valium the size of a cookie. Think of it it is just like taking butter and if you are alcoholic going to have a nice smooth draft beer.
Anyway I suspect that quality control on psychotropic medicine is very important because it induces the brain chemistry. As I know valium generic name diazepam is not the only medication that has this problem. I am sleepy now so cheers guys and a Happy Chinese New Year.