Monday, November 21, 2011

Is the police out to get me?

Am I really an outcast from the society.
Today I was in china town taking photos when I had bad experiences with two Sales Man (or Boss?)I was caught in the rain and was just beside a camera shop.I went in and the sales person,or the boss was very cold towards me. I told him I have a Nikon Fm2 and he said he has it too .I than ask polity to take a look at the condition and the replied that I have to go his house to see it .I saw a film SLR camera and was keen in purchasing it that camera was a second hand camera.Seeing that the owner or the sales personnel of the shop was so rude I left and decided to cross over the street and check out the other one.
Scenario
I went into the shop.Subject A(sales person? owner?)came and I ask him about a Nikon SLR with the model I shall not name.And wanted to have a look at it.He said no unless I show him the money.
I was so freaking offended.I was so frustrated and I told him to give me a sec so as to make a call to have Clarence to Purchase the SLR Camera with a card because the Model of the SLR camera and lens was SGD$1200.(The price of the camera was so cheap!!For the model and lens itself
He than said he will be going for lunch soon and have no time to sell it to me. I was frustrated I said it only take a second and he was very hostile towards me.I was angry and ask him if he was a S.S member.He said no. I then wanted to call the resource police for assistance and he said Quote:Go a headed {Unquote }He took out his cell phone too.
I proceeded and ask a Indian nation that look very much like the boss sitting out side of the shop regarding why was this happening and he did not reply.The sales personal then shouted across the road estimating Five meters(5 Meters )away that I was crazy to the other hostile man I en counted.
This accident cross my mind about 3 to 5 years ago when I stole a camera under the heavy influence of Colanazepam I was under.I woke up aboult two days later and realised I had a second Camera.I meditated trying to recall what happen and "flash backs" showed I had stolen it at a shop called Song Brothers.I immediately proceeded to the shopping complex asking where is the shop called "song brothers".
In less than 15secs I was surrounded my a few "police like"man with one wearing a song brother T-shirt and they took me to the shop, About 100 to 150 meters away on the next level.
At the shop waiting for the police the man were not to be seen.only one who has a song brothers t-shart.
The next day on bail,I went to the shop again and did not see the guy having the "Song brothers" T-shirt.I ask the sales personals and they politely said he was no more working for that shop Name "song brothers" and said he maybe at the other branches.I only knew I was "setup" recalling that he shop had not make a police report as on that day when I was arrested , the police ask the Manager of the shop about the facts of the incident and if they had reported it to the police.The manger was very nice and told the Officer In-charge that I had some kind of metal illness and maybe confused on the incident where I took the camera.(I think it was because I left a much more expensive camera that was in very good condition).
To condice things,Police or investigating officers are good.
I am a Mentally ill Guy OK.And to be kept away from society loosing all freedom.



Happy???