Friday, October 7, 2011

Acquitted


I report to the CNB 27 Sep 2011 Tuesday with a heavy heart thinking that the officers from the Central Narcotics Bureau will fix me up and charge me in court. When I went there, my officer which I shall not name, was very nice to me and took a statement from me. All in all, I was happy that I passed all the urine tests that was sent to the Health Science Authority and I have enough evidence to prove to them that I did not take any substances under the Misuse of Drugs Act. All in all, I am already 32 this year and I am married with a very good wife, more so giving me the adrenaline rush to get back to society and work again. As for another case I have discussed with the Samaritans of Singapore they said that I should not be worried at all. To be frank with you guys, I was a ex-shatec student training to be a chef and I carry a set of extremely sharp knives of different lengths to go to school. Anyway, I know that I have to know the word responsibility and my wish is to have a baby. Daniel.

The following is written by Daniel's wife: I brought Daniel to church today. He was confused and talked non-stop before the service and during the service he said that he felt the spirit moving. After the service, he was more calm and quiet. Pray hard that God bless Daniel and he has no more police cases, can go back to work and lead a normal life. Most of all, that his father will be pleased with him.