Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dark Rings

It is 3am Somewhere But I can`t Sleep.The Ugly Me,Taken with a webcam.

I have not been seeping well for years......(excuse ma if I over react)And I have Eye Bags and dark rings now.Been Taking Atarax but Still... tossing and turning on the bed for hours before I got so piss off and decided to take this ugly picture of myself??I have been drinking Cans and Cans of Red bull to counteract my sleep dept in the Day.
What a rush Got it!!!!!:)
function get_max_or_weight_from_itemsubjid_and_criteria_id($conn,$itemsubjid,$criteria_id){$sql = “SELECT max_or_weight FROM assessment_items_criteria WHERE itemsubjid=$itemsubjid AND criteria_id=$criteria_id”; $stmt = ociparse($conn,$sql);ociexecute($stmt,OCI_DEFAULT);ocifetchinto($stmt, &$result_array);if ( sizeof($result_array) > 0 )return $result_array[0];elsereturn 0;}