Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Arrested by the police.

I am really confused now To make things simple I was arrested by the Singapore police force when I was bring the sword to my parents home. I I am stress because I did not have a chance to explain to the cops about my objective.I only know that the sword have to be concealed as not to make a treat to any want.Wile I was waiting for a cab,a police car turn up and pin me to the car.The police was the same cop as the one that came into my home due to gang related matters,I hope it is not a loan shark problem.All in all I have no intention to use it agings any one and putting the sword in my parents home is a safer way as things could have happen and could instigate me to use it.And I could have be charge by doing that and ending up in Prison.I will
rater
be attacked by the gangsters and let it be handed by the SPF. as things could have happen and instigate me to defend my wife and me by using it??.The police that arrested me know that because he was in my house when paint was splash into my home.And I told him aboult the usage if things turn up bad.