Friday, July 9, 2010

To my love ones

Dear love ones. I can't take the fact that I will go Prison .I feel unjustified that my lawyer asks me to Plead guilty. Please don't get it wrong that I disagree with him. He is a very nice Person and a good lawyer... It is just that I feel unjustified that I am going in for glue .I felt No HIGH. In the beginning. I feel that it is strange when I had no high in the beginning as because I took glue about one to two years ago and know the effects of the drug . I than took about 20 tubes of contact glue to sniff. Strange things happen Example .the plastic bag of glue exploded, and the incidence when a lighter beside me exploding through a very tiny hole.(the lighter was not touch and it was beside me only.)The weird thing was when I heard voices asking me to corporate with them. I sniff about 20 pulse tube in one day and I was not intoxicated at all. I just feel that I was in another world only placebo .I had a Taxi accident was then caught by a plane clouts police officer and was detain till the resource .police officers came after I came out of the hospital. In the later part, I was addicted to Glue. Eg; cold sweat. And confusion. . I was having a fiction left leg at that time. By that time I felt the High. Maybe sniffing 20 tube of contact cement of glue had added to it.
Personal Note:I have already stop the glue rubbish.