Sunday, January 31, 2010

Glue?

Charge in court
I was staying with Kim and she spent the whole night and Day in the room. I was really bored. I wanted to go home but she don't allow me to. I was frustrated I went down to buy a stick of glue to inhale. I felt a high. This was the first time I took glue in this context. When the 2Nd time I
Sniffed glue . It was the same scenario. The only thing I heard voices and I felt no high. There was voices asking me how I feel every time I sniff glue. The next time I sniff glue, I heared voices saw translucent objects asking me the feeling of glue in different stages.Sometimes I feel high but mostly not and I felt stressed up over this. After a few days later, I went to the toilet I saw gas bursting out of a very small hole in the lighter. Immediately I heard a voice asking me to cooperate with them indirectly
in the glue "experiment". All in all I feel no high when I was arrested. There was only a high in two occasions when I was caught. To be con`t........God help me......SCIS ??????? I find it extraordinary that an angel coming to help me. So I am happy now. click HERE
Now I see he is a coward to me. Bet he never go through NS at all. Oath can be broken at times. When in times of emergency. I am not allowed to say much as it is confidential. hee hee