Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kims Writing

This forum is written by Kim

I found that Daniel was sniffing glue again today. Was very sad and disappointed. Wanted to kick him out of the house we bought. Anyway, if ONE MORE TIME I FIND YOU SNIFFING GLUE, the relationship with me is OVER!!! And I mean it this time. I can't have my future husband sniffing glue like a kid. I am a practising lawyer and have to embarrass myself telling my colleagues about my friend who sniffs glue. It would be worst after Feb 8 when we are officially married. I will CALL IT OFF IF YOU STILL SNIFF GLUE JUST ONE MORE TIME!!!

bad enough he took $30 from me in Tan Tock SEng hospital yesterday, then $20 to go to hdb hub to play and then another $20 to play again at HDB hub. Better stop taking money from me to play. I am already paying $3,500 for a very good lawyer at Criminal law by paying $500 per month for your defence for glue sniffing. What the hell. BEHAVE YOURSELF!!!