Thursday, September 3, 2009

D Day

D Day
Hi guys, it's me again. I do not know if you still care about me or not.I fractured my leg and was hospitalised for 2 months in hospital.But once I was out,I've been to police custody after police custody for inhalent abuse. What a pity that a smooth criminal ending up taking glue and get caught.(I am feeling extremely shameful now) The reason why I take glue is because of nuclear science.explain to you in the future.

I have changed my lifestyle and decided not to be a thug anymore. even before December. Just bad luck may be. When I was in the prison lock-up, I was pinned to the floor. handcuffed on both legs. and hands. They drag me to the cell where I was there for more than 12 hours. I will count myself lucky that I was not in Australia where they handle "delinquents" roughly.