Friday, October 17, 2008

The effects of going agains the law

The Effects of taking Drug

I was in a place in Singapore that I shall not disclose that takes lots of over the counter drugs .I Happen to meet him when I was having a chough also and decided to get it. But all I know that he is an addicted to it base on what I seen in the past (Taking 5 120mls) Daily. This is the result of 8 minimum years of abuse getting off it and back on again.(It fucks the chemicals in the brain as because there is a lot of chemical changing taking place when a codeine addict off this substance.(Takes about 2 weeks for psychical withdrawals and 1 Year for psychological to the Normal Again!)To put things simple once they continue their routine habits of detoxifications again the chemical in the brain gets mess up the mine

After note: The video has to be removed due to the privacy of the individual.-