Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Promise are meant to be broken

Promises are meant to be broken
I have not been sleeping well these few days the reason is I am a disgrace to my family and I can't go to Malaysia with them.(as my mum had promise me) I feel so left out. (An unwanted child who only gets money for love.)It feels horrible. That's what cause of me to be so depress and irritated these few weeks or days. My mum wants me to be the perfect child when I was young and now I am like shit. I have tried to be who I am but my mum lock me out of the house. No clubbing etc........(I want to be the real me but I can't aways wanting to mold me into what she likes)But after being molded by her she still find faults in me. That was many many years ago. But I am happy that my cyberspace friends are concern about me.(having tears in my eyes now...but big boys don't cry telling myself now .)Anyway I too sick to blog at this moment.
Personal Note :The other Post has the unreal time back to the air ship.(I am following the Matrix theme:)